When people ask how you’re doing at the end of the semester
no but can you imagine anderson and that one girl actually explaining their theories on screen? like
sometimes thinking about this gets me through the day
I would pay to see this
SOMEONE DO A DATE LIKE THIS WITH ME. I’LL EVEN LET YOU TOUCH THE BOOTY.
Now that’s how you get laid boys.
Holy shit that’s awesome.
I want to
filed under things to do this summer
i wanna dislike this but it sounds pretty rockin
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
Yes. I support this movement
watch me be loud as hell
Oh i WILL be doing this.
I LOVE and support this idea so much.
YES. THIS. Because I’m tired of going into stores with ‘plus size’ sections and all the clothing is NOT what I want at all.
I’m not plus size, but I’m gonna be doing this to help my fellow ladies out because it annoys me that I’m able to wear things and they aren’t because it doesn’t come in their size
When school gets hard, just remember this….
This is really inspiring to me.
i feel like mary lambert just saved my entire day by putting out this music video
im violently crying like literally every time i hear this i cant not sob
Wowwwww I love this so much
What the hell is going on with Dean?
oh right… smarty pants… I… sort of forgot. ish.
well ok, not very interesting ep so far, but dean’s killing things, so i’m happy.